JDO Group consists of different divisions including JDO Academy, JDO Salon, JDO Management. Further to be referred to as JDO, located at August Allebéplein 1076, 1062 AC Amsterdam is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Contact information
August Allebéplein 1076
1062 AC Amsterdam
Chamber of commerce number: 24454667
- When do we process personal data?
JDO processes personal data if you:
– follow a training with us;
– follow a course with us;
– hire us for an assignment;
– request information from us;
– have indicated that you wish to receive our newsletter or training guide.
- Overview of personal data that we process
The personal data we process are:
– first and last name
– address data
– phone number
– e-mail address
– birth names
– date of birth
- Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data to:
– to be able to contact you by mail, email or by phone about your question or about your option / registration for a training, education or option / for booked assignment.
– to maintain contact with you in the context of the performance of an agreement for an assignment, training or education that you are following or will follow with us;
– to keep you informed of our offer. We do this by sending you our newsletter by email.
– handle your payment;
– to comply with legal financial and administrative obligations;
– drawing up lists of names (for courses with photos, assignments with photos), which are distributed during an assignment, training or course so that participants can keep in touch with each other;
– to be able to confirm that you have obtained a certain certificate.
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
JDO does not intend to collect data from persons under the age of 18. We do not provide services to minors. We recommend that you as a parent be involved in your children’s online activities to prevent data from your children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
- Personal data we have collected before May 25, 2018
If you participated in one or more of the aforementioned activities (Article 2) before 25 May 2018, we assume that with your registration or information request you have given us permission to store and use the above-mentioned personal data for the above purposes.
From 25 May 2018, we will ask your explicit permission to store and use the above personal data for the above purposes.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
JDO does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
We keep all personal data that we register for an indefinite period in order to be able to keep you informed in the future about the subject about which you have requested data from us.
- Sharing of personal data with third parties
JDO shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement we have entered into with you and / or to comply with any legal obligation.
We conclude a processing agreement with the companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. JDO occasionally provides your personal data to other third parties (e.g. in publications to magazines and photographer), but we only do this with your explicit prior permission.
- Cookies we use
JDO only uses technical and functional cookies, which are intended to make the website work better.
- Automated decision-making
JDO does not make automated decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a JDO employee).
- Computer programs or systems used
JDO uses the following computer programs or systems to store and process your personal data:
– Microsoft Office
– CRM system (AVG)
- How we secure personal data
JDO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com
- Behavior of trainers and employees of JDO
All employees and trainers will work according to the privacy statement of JDO.
- Photo / video recordings
In occasional cases, photos or video recordings are made during activities of JDO. We can use this material for illustration of our website, newsletters or social media. We only use this material with the explicit written permission of anyone who appears or can be heard.
- View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or have your data deleted. You can submit a request for access, correction or deletion by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 020-2200151 Then we can look together at your wishes and options.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we cannot reach a solution together, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority :oriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
This privacy statement has been adopted and entered into force on May 25, 2018.